1. Hunters must harvest a doe on a WCLC property to earn the right to harvest a buck.
2. Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
3. No motorized vehicles.
4. A maximum of one deer stand may be set up on the property per hunter.
5. Deer stands may be left up only for the time period you have permission to hunt. Only
non-damaging deer stands may be used. No spikes or screw-in steps allowed. No
stands shall be placed within 100 feet of a property boundary. WCLC assumes no
responsibility for lost or damaged stands. All stands must be removed by February 1st
the following year, or WCLC reserves the right to remove and dispose of said stands.
6. No cutting, clearing or breaking of vegetation. Building of ground blinds with
vegetation is not permitted.
7. No baiting of deer or food plots allowed.
8. No fires, camping, littering (includes plastic flagging) or dumping of waste on the
9. Unnecessary shooting or shooting at targets is not allowed.
10. No hunting is allowed within 200-yard radius of any inhabited dwelling.
11. All local, state, federal laws and ordinances governing hunting activities, including
obtaining all required government licenses must be observed.
12. Any non-compliance with the rules above will result in the proper authorities being contacted.